Are you having trouble paying rent due to COVID-19? Don’t get evicted. Get help.
Through recent state legislative action, the Arkansas Community Action Agencies Association has received $10 million in federal grant funds to provide rental assistance to low-to-middle-income Arkansas residents through the Arkansas COVID-19 Fresh Start Housing Stabilization Program.
You may be eligible for assistance with your rent. Funds are limited, so apply today. The Texarkana Area office is taking applications at 4415 Jefferson Avenue. Appointments are on Thursday only - call 870-330-4965. You can also get information at www.arfreshstart.com
If you clicked the Apply Now link from the Arkansas Fresh Start website and did not get an email to create your record, please try again.
If you created your record, but were waiting for caseworker assignment, log into your record:
• Go to https://app.elogicgenesis.com/login.
• Enter your Username (the email address you used to create your record).
• Enter your Password.
• Note: If the only option shown is “Global Record”, you have not yet been assigned a caseworker from your local CAA.
• You will receive an email notification when one has been assigned to you.
If you have been assigned a caseworker, you can begin by creating your application.
• After you log in, be sure to check your in-app notifications for any announcements you may have missed via email:
• A red circle with a number will appear over the user menu in the top right corner
• Click/tap the user menu
• Select Notifications from the menu
• Notifications will be displayed in a side-panel